Hamedi Agency has an immediate opening for an administrative assistant position. This opportunity requires an advanced level of English and excellent communication and organizational skills. He/she should have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing end-to-end support to employees and management. Given the changing nature of security work, we require flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence in high-level systems and operations.
Requirements / Expectations:
– 2 years experience in an administrative role working very closely with CEO and/or VIP clients
– Superb written and verbal communication skills
– Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects/clients at once
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
– Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
– Ability to keep company confidence
-Familiarity with Pandadoc, Humanity, and RingCentral is a plus but not required.
-Sales background is a plus but not required.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
-Support their managers as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished and operations run efficiently.
-Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, client management, and other company logistics
-Manage employees and address any/ all HR-related concerns like pay stubs, uniforms, employee status, leaves, scheduling, tax forms, etc
-Manage communication between management and employees, liaising with internal (employees) and external (clients) partners on various projects and tasks
-Perform administrative and office support, such as consistent email correspondence with clients, spreadsheet creation, documentation, and maintenance of the filing system and contact database
-Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
– Long-term contract
– Monday to Friday regular office hours
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]