Candidate must have at least 3 YEARS practice in HR employee relations and must be willing to do EVENING WORK.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure efficient maintenance, safekeeping and completeness of employee 201 files.
- Ensure assistance is provided when necessary to the whole Recruitment Process (Candidate Screening, Evaluation, Recommendation, Hiring, Orientation, etc.) whenever deemed necessary.
- Coordinate Manpower Hiring, Resignation, Movements and Appraisals to all parties concerned.
- Ensure that internal and external inquiries are addressed and attended to by adjuncts/specialists
- Prepare, assist and coordinate for internal and external hiring process.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient maintenance of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) databank in terms of hiring, resignations, movements and appraisals.
- Tasked to develop and consolidate HR expense reports.
- Responsible for generating and analyzing HR-related reports such as Attrition, cases, et.
Compensation & Benefits
- Ensures efficient implementation of compensation and benefits packages.
- Supports Finance in attending to issues and concerns raised regarding payroll, increases, deductions, etc.
- Participates in compensation and benefits reviews to ensure that the company is at par with the industry trend.
- Ensures efficient administration of company benefits.
- Supervises/ Coordinates with the Timekeeper in timekeeping function and in meeting set deadline for payroll cut-offs/Employee Relations/Engagement
Participates and implements, if necessary, all HR championed activities.
- Ensures consistent and prompt feedback to employees of any concerns with regards to HR
- Ensures smooth coordination between the members of the Human Resources Team to promote communication and efficiency.
- Responsible for being present and available to attend to any employee who is in need of a person to talk to.
- Responsible for handling grievances and other employee concerns that is posted to HRs attention.
- Gather facts, reviews Citations and Disciplinary Actions and make recommendations
- Responsible for preparing monthly attrition report and analysis.
- Responsible for conducting exit interview on 90% of Voluntary Attrition.
- Supports Operations and other departments in Labor Relations issues.
- Tasked to participate, administer and/or assist in employee trainings and organizational development programs (Teambuilding Sessions, Strategic Planning Sessions, etc.)
- Ensures involvement before, during and after any HR rolled-out training session.
- Tasked to formulate any training program whenever deemed necessary.
- Develops and conducts HR-related training courses
- Trains and develops HR adjuncts into HR Generalists.
- Ensures the smooth transition of all HR concerns from one shift to the other.
- Ensures efficient communication between the Human Resources Team in charge of the shift and all internal leaders such as the team leaders, operations and admin managers.
- Responsible for accomplishing requests posted by employees under that particular shift.
- Ensures prompt dissemination of information regarding changes and updates to all parties concerned in each particular shift.
- Responsible for ensuring that HR sends out prompt and efficient feedback regarding matters that are brought up to HRs attention.
- Ensures coordination between shift managers, team leaders, agents and other internal customers when Information technology comes to all manpower concerns.
- Prepares Attrition Report
- Analyzes attrition and absenteeism trending and reports
- Provides suggestions and recommends action plans to the attrition and absenteeism analysis.
- Conducts exit interviews
- Able to work well with members of the division to be able to initiate and promote process improvement.
- Able to have great attention to details.
- Able to address issues and concerns related to Human Resources and/or operations of the company.
- Able to work with co-workers and management and support groups to improve communication, training and information.
- Able to help strategically position HRs function in the organization.
- Able to contribute his perspective in manpower forecasting and planning.
- Able to gain better knowledge of HR processes and services.
- Able to build trust, think reasonably and share responsibilities among the Human Resources Team and customers alike.
- Able to deal with confidential information/documents with integrity and care
- Ample knowledge in all facets of Human Resources
- Have had work practice in the field of HR.
- Strong verbal and written Communication expertise.
- Strong Organizational expertise.
- Strong Time and Project Management expertise.
- Proficient in computer applications. (MS located applications; Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)